€ 10.000,- REWARD FOR STOLEN ARMS
First of all, when offered these items please buy them first
without raising alarm, call the police after.
It is more important this heritage is returned than that the scum is caught.
Finder’s fee of € 10.000,- available for the Golden Tip, which leads to the return!
The purchase price is paid too.
Last Saturday, two Ottoman coral pistols and two Indian ivory Ram’s head and enamelled Horse head daggers were robbed from the car while unloading near our Amsterdam gallery.
The items are described as follows:
1. A PAIR OF SILVER AND RED CORAL INLAID OTTOMAN PISTOLS
North-Africa, Algeria, late 18th century
Each overall decorated with drop-shaped red coral cabochons set in silver, L. 48 & 48.5 cm.
2. AN IVORY RAM'S HEAD MUGHAL INDIAN DAGGER WITH RUBY EYES
Mughal, North India, 17th century
The handle in the form of a ram, one horn restored, the eyes ruby set in gold, age cracks all over, L. 35 cm.
Alexis Renard, Paris
3. AN ENAMELLED HORSE HEAD DAGGER ORSE HEAD
India, possibly Jaipur, 19th century
Overall decorated in red/green/white with floral motif, the blade gilt inlaid, L. 34 cm.
Peter Finer ltd., London
The thieves left the bag in a café nearby, and the bartender described them as follows:
- French speaking and bad English with a French accent
- Around 25 years old
- About 170 cm in height
- Black hair, pale skin (possibly of a mixed French/North-African background)
- One with a white coat with fur collar and a small Gucci bag
- Other with a black coat, Paris Saint Germain (blue/red) tracking suit, small Gucci bag, thick gold neckchain and Cartier (sun)glasses
- Both smoked
Please contact Dickie Zebregs / Zebregs&Röell via
+31620743671 (anonymous possible too) or email@example.com
Please share with all collectors and dealers, also at the different antique markets in France.